align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Online Polls, Upcoming Events & Vacations

Online Polls, Upcoming Events & Vacations

Gregg
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Happy Friday Everybody,

I would like to thank everybody for their continuing participation and bring up a few reminders.

- There are two active online polls that involve rating bike trails and Tour de France predicitions. Please take a moment to fill them out, especially the trail poll because the results will be used to plan future rides.

- There are several event rides and meeting that is taking place this weekend. I hope to see you all but please remember to RSVP.

- There will be no 'B' ride for the month of July because a bunch of us including I will out town that week. I would encourage you all to use the discussion board find ride partners that week. Also check out the activities below to get your 'bike fix'.

- The good folks at Capitol Hill Bikes will be hosting their regular Sunday ride to Maryland at 9:00am. This is a road ride, call 202-544-4234 or go to their website at http://capitolhillbik...­ for more information.

- The also good folks at City Bikes will be hosting their tire repair class on Thursdays. Please, take the time to learn this essential skill. Call 202.265.1564 or visit http://citybikes.com/...­ for more information.

- Finally I can announce that the 'A' ride for July will definately be a roundtrip to Purcelville and the 'B' ride for August will be the Sligo Creek/American Trail Run. More details to be posted shortly.

Thats it for now. As usual if you have any questions or comments please contact me.

Many Regards,
Gregg