addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Impromptu Ride: Great Falls MD/ MacArthur Boulevard

Impromptu Ride: Great Falls MD/ MacArthur Boulevard

Gregg
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 551
Good Morning All,

There will be an impromptu ride MacArthur Boulevard/Great Falls MD ride scheduled for Saturday May 19th. The ride will start from Eastern Market(blue/orange line) at 8:00am. The total estimated distance is 50 miles/ 25 miles with a riding pace of 16-18 mph. There will be a small coffee break held at Starbucks on River Road with a prompt return to Eastern Market. If you're interested in joining me, please reply to this message or send me an email .

Bests,
gregg
Demetris
user 18107341
Bowie, MD
Post #: 13
Would love to join you, but I'm doing the Charles County Heritage ride down in Nanjemoy MD.
Erin
EMCindc
Washington, DC
Post #: 46
i will be heading out that way...but much later...given my non-morning person tendencies...