addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Nice weather weekend rides?

Nice weather weekend rides?

Ted ".
TedDen87
Washington, DC
Post #: 8
The forecast for this weekend is looking to be in our favor. I'm looking to get some good miles in (preferably hilly). Anybody have ideas as to routes?
Al S.
BikeCaseForRent
Potomac, MD
Post #: 218
Skyline anyone?
Ted ".
TedDen87
Washington, DC
Post #: 9
I'd be up for skyline. I haven't made it that far west since living here. And I went to school right near the blue ridge parkway, so this is the kind of riding that I've been missing. I'm in!
Ted ".
TedDen87
Washington, DC
Post #: 10
Veloista, are we going on Sunday?
Al S.
BikeCaseForRent
Potomac, MD
Post #: 219
I decided to do more base miles and will visit Skyline Feb-Mar. If you want to do Hills we can do Arlington Hills. Message me if you like to join me Sunday early morning, Starting Point is at Roslyn by Chipotle/Cozi's subs.