addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Mountains of Misery - 2013 - May 26th

Mountains of Misery - 2013 - May 26th

Matt
mmpasta
Arlington, VA
Post #: 46
FYI the Mountains of Misery Century ride in Blacksburg area of VA registration opens up this Friday Feb 1st. Also a double metric option. Its one for the climbers with over 10,000 SF of climbing. I'm thinking of doing this one this year. Ride is over the Memorial Day weekend. If anyone else is interested or planning to go let me know. Can arrange carpool, hotel etc to try and save a few bucks.
Steve B.
CyclingSteve
Springfield, VA
Post #: 5
We have three that signed up for the ride. Let me know if you wish to do some training rides. I like to ride Skyline and in Marshall, Va. Mount Weather etc. http://www.mountainso...­
Matt
mmpasta
Arlington, VA
Post #: 47
Steve - I'm hosting a handful of climbing training rides this spring in prep for Mts of Misery plus other trips I'm taking. Right now I'm going to have rides in Loudoun, Frederick and CW Century territory. Likely will try and also add a Mt Weather ride. Feel free to join any of those rides as they are posted
Steve B.
CyclingSteve
Springfield, VA
Post #: 8
I will be looking for your rides they Sound good. I also like to ride during the weekdays, if anyone is interested.
Steve B.
CyclingSteve
Springfield, VA
Post #: 20
Does anyone know a way to ride from the WW Bridge to Andrews Air Force Base?