add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Do you own a Garmin?

Do you own a Garmin?

Haider H.
user 76483052
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
I've recently found that a lot of the rides that get posted don't seem to work with the garmin system. Maybe it's just the finicky software or the newer models. I thought it would be best to start a "STASH" of the routes. So taking the initiative I created a VeloDCity group on garmin. I put in the settings that permission needs to be granted to get at the stash of routes I've accumulated thus far. I've put in the upper end pace for those capable of using the invisible ride buddy to keep us up to speed. These routes give turn by turn instructions and often times INCLUDE the rest stops on and off ramps. IF you would like to join up to add to the stash or just to have another spot to download Private Message your email for the strict purpose of sending an invite to the group after which I will delete the address from my contacts at your request.
Haider H.
user 76483052
Washington, DC
Post #: 8
The Group has been set up and people are joined. More emails... more input... more routes... all slated for the future THANKS GUYS!
user 6077080
Kyiv, UA
Post #: 289
Just sent an invitation request as consularrider.