addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Looking for Garrett County GF Riders Jun22-23

Looking for Garrett County GF Riders Jun22-23

Al S.
BikeCaseForRent
Potomac, MD
Post #: 231
Any GCGF rider needing to share their accommodations, or would like to book a new one please PM me.
Not necessary to drive up together.
Charles V.
CanuckChuck
Stevensville, MD
Post #: 12
Hi Al, what distance are you riding? I did the Metric last year (on the fly downgrade) and looking forward to conquering the full century this year. FWIW, Mike S. and I are sharing a room at the Microtel Inn and Suites Hazelton.
Al S.
BikeCaseForRent
Potomac, MD
Post #: 236
Hi Charles...I signed up for the Masochistic Metric.. the only place available is Wisp Resort with a min 3 night stay @ $615. thats way to much to pay for suffering.
I didn't pay that much for NY and Blacksburg, and may not proceed unless I call the day before and they will have a change of heart for unfilled rooms.
We'll see. Thanks for the heads up though on Microtel and Hazelton
Ted ".
TedDen87
Washington, DC
Post #: 13
I'm signed up for the savage. I haven't really looked at lodging. I may end up camping it looks like.
Al S.
BikeCaseForRent
Potomac, MD
Post #: 239
Its pays to be patient I guess
I'm able to get a last minute clean no smoking room, South East of Deep Creek
and you are most welcome Ted to split it.
.... for 2 nights (Fri-Sat) Open to anyone.
see you guys !
Ted ".
TedDen87
Washington, DC
Post #: 14
I appreciate the offer, but I'm hooked on the camping idea for Friday. And I'm planning on making it back down to Washington DC after a post ride nap on Saturday.

I'll be riding the century, so it'll be a long day for me. See you guys there.

Oh yea, I'll also be going to the pre-ride dinner tomorrow evening. Anybody else signed up for it?
Charles V.
CanuckChuck
Stevensville, MD
Post #: 14
Mike and I did not opt for the dinner. We'll see you at the start of Saturday!
Kai
user 89164002
Rockville, MD
Post #: 1
Going to try the century. Will drive in, early in the am. Hope I have time to register.