addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Harpocrates Study Group Message Board › Information regarding tonight's Meetup

Information regarding tonight's Meetup

Marion
user 8716275
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Please do not arrive earlier than 7:30pm. That is when Robert Allen should be arriving, and he is the only one with the authority to let us in.

What is probably not clear is that the space we use is not normally an open or public space. The interns working there are not allowed to let in anyone who isn't an official member of the ICI. And, of course, we would like to keep our relationship with ICI a seamless, hassle-free one, so we can continue being allowed to use the space.

I know that quite a few of us are driving a long distance, which means that we sometimes get there early to beat the traffic. Perhaps tonight we can find a coffee shop or something nearby where we can meet before? Let's talk about it tonight.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tonight! It has been a crazy first week of classes for me and this is the highlight I have been waiting for! :-)