addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

venturing hoyas Message Board › Summer Internship at Battery Ventures

Summer Internship at Battery Ventures

A former member
Post #: 3
Who says VC firms don’t hire interns? This summer, Battery Ventures is looking for an all-star intern to help build a variety of web monitoring tools. We’ve had seven IPOs in the past nine months, and need your help to continue building on this success. You will work out of our Silicon Valley office and spend 20% of your time shadowing members of the investment team and the remaining 80% leading a major internal initiative for how our firm interprets web and mobile data.

This is a very technical role and you need to be an awesome developer/hacker. We aren’t picky about which programming languages you prefer, but you must to be comfortable writing code to extract data from a multitude of APIs. Once extracted, you will need to develop an appropriate storage methodology as well as a light-weight user interface to help us analyze the data in perpetuity.

It goes without saying that you need to be smart, detail-oriented, and hard-working, but you also need to be clever and funny.

This is a paid opportunity, and to apply, please fill out this Google form:­

More About Battery Ventures

Since 1983, Battery has been investing in technology and innovation worldwide. The firm partners with entrepreneurs and management teams across technology sectors, geographies and stages of a company's life, from seed, start-up and expansion financing, to growth equity and buyouts.

Battery has supported many breakthrough companies around the world, including: Airespace (acquired by Cisco), Akamai Technologies (IPO), Angie's List (IPO), Anobit (acquired by Apple), Bazaarvoice (IPO), Bladelogic (acquired by BMC), ExactTarget (IPO), Groupon (IPO), Guidewire Software (IPO), ITA Software (acquired by Google), MetroPCS (IPO), Netezza (acquired by IBM) and Skullcandy (IPO). Its current portfolio includes emerging and more established firms such as Calxeda, Coupa, Gogobot, HotelTonight, Kontagent, Marketo, Opscode, TrialPay, Viddy, VSS Monitoring and Zerto.

From offices in Boston, Silicon Valley and Israel, Battery manages nearly $4B in committed capital, including its current fund of $750M. For more information, visit

Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy