Good morning! I hope you had a good Memorial Day and race weekend. Our May Verge event will kick off at 5:30 PM this Thursday, May 31 at 10-01 Food & Drink. We're taking over the downstairs bar, but keeping the group slightly smaller than usual to make sure we can still move around and talk with each other.
- Chris Gray will pitch Track Ahead, a career-focused recruiting platform.
- Brad Bostic will pitch HC1.com, the first ever healthcare CRM.
- Brad Wisler and Mike Trotzke, co-founders of SproutBox, will be our fireside chat presenters. They will talk through some of his founder stories and insights from being involved with dozens of software startup deals.
Registration is now open to 80 people. If you can't make it on Thursday, don't sweat it, because we'll be livestreaming everything so you can view from the comfort of your own home or wifi hotspot. In case you missed the details in the previous paragraph (or are more of a bullet-point reader), here are the important details:
- When: Thursday, May 31, 5:30 PM
- Where: 10-01 Food & Drink, 1001 Broad Ripple Ave.
See you there!