Hot off the heels of all the Powder Keg excitement, we're coming back at you with fresh pitches and a fascinating fireside chat. And we're brining in our Startup Bowl winner to be our first pitch!
It's going down next week (Thursday, November 15 at 6:00 PM, to be exact). And we're breaking in a new Verge venue, Launch Fishers, the cool new co-working space just north of the city on I-69.
Here's what to expect:
- The same, engaged Verge group of software entrepreneurs, developers, and investors.
- 2 startup pitches (5 min each) and a fireside chat, all followed by rapid-fire Q&A from our audience.
- Hot pizza and ice-cold local brews from Upland.
- Less than 30 minutes of on-stage programming, and plenty of time to connect, share, and learn.
We usually run out of space on these kinds of events, so we'll be live-streaming for those who can't make it. But if you have space on your calendar, definitely come check out the new Launch Fishers. You'll dig it.
Plus, you'll get to talk with these killer presenters:
- Found Ops, a software platform that helps small business owners easily run field service companies.
- Cause It, a platform for businesses and nonprofits go places, do good, and get rewards.
- Angel Morales with Smarter Remarketer, who just won a 40 under 40 award in his industry. He has a heck of a founder story to share, so I'm looking forward to our conversation.
UPDATE: We just added some special sauce to the Verge pitch night spread at Launch Fishers:
- Compete in the video game lounge with the new Awesome Controller, which is currently raising money on Kickstarter
- Learn the story behind the new Indy Made, presented by two of the creators, and how you can get involved
- Jam to live background music (for the first time at Verge pitch night) from two up-and-coming blues musicians
- Stay warm and check your coat at the coat check provided by recent Verge presenter, Coat Chex. Use the same system that was recently pitched on the hit TV show, Shark Tank