addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Verge Message Board › A little lovin' from Verge this month

A little lovin' from Verge this month

Matt H.
hunckler
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hi there,
Just a quick little love note from me this afternoon.
I'm feeling grateful today for all the inspiring people I'm surrounded by in Verge and at my full-time role at Social Reactor. As you may know from my twitter feed, I had a chance to go out to the East Coast last week to talk to some new Social Reactor clients in NYC and represent Indiana at the White House with Indiana's All-Star Startup cast:

• Michael Coffey, Partner at DeveloperTown
  • Dustin Sapp, Co-Founder at TinderBox
  • Mike Langellier, CEO at TechPoint
  • Kevin Hitchen, Co-Founder at Local Stake

So, we showed a little love today by writing a Huffington Post article: "Why 5 Indiana Entrepreneurs Have a Voice at the White House."

Let's show HuffPo that we want more national coverage of Indiana and Midwest startups. Please share, tweet, and +1 this article if you like what you see.

We'll share even more of our national media plan for startups like yours at our next Verge meetup, which will be February 28th. Looking forward to spreading even more of the love with you then!

Best,

Matt