Verge Message Board › This is it.

This is it.

Matt H.
hunckler
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Good Morning,

Last weekend, I was jamming with two other founders in our 3-piece rock band (I mentioned this group at one of the last Verge events). Conversation flowed in and out of music and business, through creativity, and back to life in general. That’s when it hit me.

There’s a sweet spot where creativity, business, and passion intersect. And that’s exactly what my friend Kristian was talking about last week when he talked to me about a new event idea.

Most of you know Kristian Andersen, founder of KA+A, and know that he doesn’t put his name on anything that is less than quality. So when he asked Verge to help launch an event that combined music and business, we couldn’t resist.

We’re calling it “Finding Your Voice.

So, who better to talk about finding that sweet spot than the guy who literally wrote the book on the “Accidental Creative?”

Todd Henry will join as our fireside chat guest. We’re going to be talking about “startups as a band” and “a band as a startup.” And things will flow into a concert from a killer Nashville rock band, Leagues.

Our usual Verge events sell out all 100-150 spots in the first 3 hours, so I think there’s good a chance we’ll completely sell out this week. So if you think you can make it, you should probably snag a ticket now. Early bird price ends Friday (if we make it that long).

Best,

Matt

P.S. This is song by Leagues is one of those desk-tapping jams you just can’t help but rock to it: “Spotlight” http://youtu.be/uOTXM...­