add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Verge Message Board › Next Week’s Verge Meetup: 1st 100 Tickets Hit Tomorrow

Next Week’s Verge Meetup: 1st 100 Tickets Hit Tomorrow

Alec S.
Indianapolis, IN
Hey, it’s Alec!

I know you’re probably used to getting these notifications from Matt, but I’m honored to have the privilege. It’s my first one, so please bear with me :)

I’m excited to bring you some good news about next Thursday’s Verge event. We’re bringing it back to the Speak Easy and building in a great evening where we’ll:

• Demo some cool, new Google glass technology
  • Dive into a 5-minute pitch from a top startup from the Innovation Showcase
  • And deliver on a hard-hitting fireside chat, with an expert panel: “What Startups Need to Know About IP Today.”

This sure is an amazing community, and I can’t wait for us to take Verge to the next level together. It’s great to work with groups like Speak Easy, which is an anchor for groups like ours. In fact, Venture Camp holds their Demo Day at Speak Easy just before our Verge event. Seed and Angel investors, this is a chance for you to catch three teams of experienced global entrepreneurs pitch companies they’ve built on-camera in just weeks. Code: VCAMP

Verge is next Thursday, July 25th @ The Speak Easy (6:00 PM). Let’s connect there if I missed you at The Innovation Showcase.

We’ll release 100 tickets tomorrow morning at 9:00am EST, so go ahead and set a calendar reminder now. Thanks to all of our sponsors and partners who rally around us, and to you for making Verge what it is today. Talk to you in the morning!

Thanks and cheers,

P.S. We shared some of your tweets and photos in a post with The Best Innovation Showcase Takeaways earlier this week. Check it out and feel free to share in the comments about your favorite startup from the Showcase. Talk to you tomorrow at 9:00am!