Verge Message Board › Your Lessons Learned + 50 Spots Available at 1:30 PM

Your Lessons Learned + 50 Spots Available at 1:30 PM

Alec S.
Alec.Synnestvedt
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Monday,
Thanks to your thoughtful responses to last week's email, we got a ton of insight into what you've been learning this year. We had 7 leaders weigh in with this morning's article: 7 New Business Skills to Put Into Practice for Better Results
I can't wait to share more of these lessons learned as we gear up for next Wednesday's Education Celebration at The Conrad in downtown Indianapolis. We're excited to be collaborating on this event with Indiana University and Tech Point (with more organizations we'll announce later this week). And, most importantly, the 10 presenting companies have been killing it this year. You'll be able to come talk with the founders and hear what's next.
We're celebrating in style in the biggest event space at The Conrad and giving you an inside look at what founders in our community are learning. I want to see you there, so today I'm releasing only 50 tickets for our usual $15 meetup price. After that, prices will go up to $25 and then $40 to cover the venue rental costs. So, don't miss this opportunity to snag an Early-Bird spot.
At 1:30 PM today, we'll release 50 tickets for $15 each. You'll be able to register here but not till 1:30 (that way, everyone has a fair chance). And you can view details now.
Best,
Alec
P.S. Indy tech employment still rocks. And the Indy Star gave even more love to our community in this interview with Matt. I'm looking forward to his presentation at our Dec. 11 event at The Conrad!