Vermont Dining Out Group Message Board › Important - Changes to Vermont Dining Out Group 2013

Important - Changes to Vermont Dining Out Group 2013

Chiro
user 4910320
Colchester, VT
Hi Everyone,

Starting January 2013 I'm making few changes to this group.

1. To cover the cost of meetup.com organizers due, I'm going to charge $1/person/event.
2. If you sign up for events but no show for 3 times without emailing the organizer, you may be removed from this group. This is only fair for people on the waiting lists, the organizer, and restaurants.
3. Your suggestions for restaurants are always welcome!
4. I'm also recruiting new organizer for this group. If you are interested please let me know.

If you have any questions, please email me at kumezaki@yahoo.com

I hope you have a great holiday season!

Thanks,
Chiro
Gail
user 9907791
South Burlington, VT
Post #: 5
Hey Chiro,

I don't carry cash and would like to just pay you up front for twelve events, so could you turn on the payment button in the group and I'll make a $13 payment (12 events plus $1 to cover credit card transaction costs)? If I attend twelve events before the end of the year, I'll make another contribution then; if there's some money leftover, just consider it a donation to the group. I didn't email you privately about this because there might be other group members who would ask you the same question.