!Silicon Valley Happy Hours! Message Board › *Important Information for Attendees of the Awesome 80's Dance Party!*

*Important Information for Attendees of the Awesome 80's Dance Party!*

Brandi Sue M.
user 11915174
San Jose, CA
Greeting Awesome Friends:

I am very excited about our 80’s Dance Party event! We have over 400 confirmed RSVPS!

Please bring $20 cash at the door which includes a cool gift, (For the first 200 guests) Arrive at 7:30PM to receive an extra special gift only for the early birds (first 50 people). I promise, you will be the "light" of the party!!

Our Cool Meetup people and friends doing 80's dance free style performances, Enjoy yummy candies from the 80's (While supplies last, dancing to your favorite dance tunes by DJ Rawk Hard from 9:30pm-1:30am!

If you have 2 or more guests I suggest you do bottle service.

You will receive 4 free admission tickets ($80 value) + $50 off bottle.

Bottle service starts at $160 which includes our exclusive $50 off party discount for our group. Choose from 1 liter of your choice of alcohol PLUS 2 chasers of either Cranberry, OJ, or Pineapple. Go to: http://www.purelounge408.com/pages/bottle-service­ to view the bottle service menu. Email Pure Lounge at vip@purelounge408.com­ to reserve bottle service now.

***Dress in your most awesome 80's attire!***

See you all at the party!