Video Game Network Message Board › Street Fighter X Tekken

Street Fighter X Tekken

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm new to the club and was woundering if anyone played the new Street Fighter x Tekken. I'm looking for a team mate to do 2v2 team battles with online or at events.

Thanx ~ Art
Neonvega
user 9378798
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
if your on the xbox 360 add GT W1nterxSoldier i play ken and am half decent with him
A former member
Post #: 2
@ike

Unfortunatly (or fortunatly) I'm on the PS3 version of the game. Good thing I guess sense the PS3 is the only one of the 2 consoles to support the full multi player modes on-line.

I'd REALY like to just meet up and have some live game sessions to practice some. I'd like to get good enough to play in tornaments.

Right now my mains are Cole and Sagat. I mat switch Sagat for Oger when I get him all figured out.
Joe
backdoe
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 55
If you're still looking for the live game seesions, have you been to one of the recent game nights? We've had plenty of PS3 SSFIV2012 players lately, along with basically every other current fighting game. My PSN name is BACKDOE, and I play it every now and then, but I have SFXT on 360.