addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Video Game Network Message Board › Super Smash Bros Melee and/or Settlers of Catan

Super Smash Bros Melee and/or Settlers of Catan

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all,

22/m here. I recently moved to Houston and I thought this might be a good way to meet some new people to play with. I'm still not quite sure how all this works, but if anyone would like to come over and play some smash bros or settlers of catan or even something else, I've got enough to accommodate four. We could grab some food first or just dive right in. message me if you're at all interested. I live just about a mile from the galleria by the Dave & Busters on Richmond.

Eric
Forensicsman
Houston, TX
Post #: 17
Hello, I am an avid boardgamer and would love to schedule some Catan night or evenings to play! I host game night at my house on Friday nights and we play until we pass out usually.