align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Video Game Network Message Board › Introduction

Introduction

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey there everyone! I just found out about this group and was excited to see a large group of gamers with regular meetups in the area. I've been looking for such a group for a while now, so I'm excited to hopefully get out to some meetups.
I'm Collin. I'm a computer engineering undergrad at UH and a lifelong gamer. Currently do most of my gaming on PS3, Steam, or the Wii U, so if anyone else uses those systems, feel free to add me (User name is SuperKingC77 on all)
I'm a longtime member on Gameinformer Online, and more recently a member of NeoGaf and Polygon, so if anyone knows me from any of those outlets be sure to let me know who you are.
Hoping to make some of these meetups coming up here soon, excited meet some more gamers in the area!