Video Game Network Dallas Message Board › Gaming Lounge/Cafe

Gaming Lounge/Cafe

Shane Cappelle
user 81364362
Allen, TX
Post #: 5
Hey Guys!

I am excited and proud to announce that I will be opening my business, Epic Gaming Lounge and Café, by the beginning of the year in the Northern DFW area.

Epic! Gaming Lounge will have 20 PC's, 20 XBOX's, 20 PS3's, an Internet Cafe, LAN Parties, Lock In's, tournaments, and Birthday Parties/Events, once the new consoles come out we will have those as well.

My question to you guys is that we want to have a great collection of Indie games for everyone to be able to play, and who would know which ones are the best? The players! So please stop by the facebook page and drop names of any game you think people would like to play, or if oyu have any questions/comments. I really appreciate any and all the help you guys can offer. Once we are open, I would also love to have a meetup at the location!

Please share and like the facebook page to get the word out, as well as follow us on twitter: @epicgl @scappelle1 and @midas9x

www.facebook.com/EpicGamingLounge

Thanks everyone!