add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

vienna.js Vienna JavaScript User Group Message Board › next vienna.js meetup - Wed Sep 26 Metalab

next vienna.js meetup - Wed Sep 26 Metalab

Franz E.
user 15805011
Group Organizer
Vienna, AT
hi sirs, madams and/or automated scripts

the next vienna.js is - as always - last wed. of the month - specifically Wed Sep 26 20:00 in the metalab, see­

the agenda so far:

* Bring your Minitalks! Everybody is welcome & feel free to share this invitation!

there are a few things to mind, first:

* could somebody of the metalab admins add the event to the metalab calendar (would be cool, thx)

* if you want to talk, please announce so on the meetup page so that people know how cool it will be.

* or just bring your minitalk spontaneously.

so, javascript news:

* 4 people joined the vienna.js last month. you can find them here­

* Janos Hardi is in the early stages of planing a cool budapest.js conference (or big js event) if you want to help, give him a short note. also see the meetup group

* a swiss startup is looking for a node / javascript ninja

- Muss mind. ein halbes Jahr Erfahrung haben in node.js
- Ist total verrückt nach Javascript
- Versteht sein Handwerk und Linux Kung Fu.
- Ist bereit in die Schweiz zu zügeln (wir bezahlen sämtlicheUmzugskosten).

no, i don't know what it is about either, but hey, switzerland. you can find the job contacts at­ (please mention that you heard it from vienna.js)

personal note: i won't be at this meetup as i'm at lxjs and fronteers­ conf, i will report the coolest stuff next meetup (october), also i will try to get organize the meetup a little bit more and bring in some international speaker, we will see.

so, keep on javascripting and have fun