addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vienna PHP Community Message Board › SVN and Collaboration Space alternatives

SVN and Collaboration Space alternatives

Benedikt D.
user 115680822
Vienna, AT
Post #: 2
Hi,

I recently had to leave Assembla because they started to charge for things that were initially free.
I switched to CloudForge, it has SVN and it's free.
Any better Alternatives? Private SVN and Wiki should be included, and it should allow more then one User.

Best regards,
Ben
Andreas H.
user 101365132
Vienna, AT
Post #: 1
I do not know an alternative which covers all this features but for cloud hosting and GIT/Merrcury REPO I recommend:
http://www.cloudcontr...­

free:
* no user limits
* no projects limits
* unlimited instances based on your branches

you have to pay when you need more computing power but the free version is sufficiant for development.
A former member
Post #: 2
Yep, it's tough to find a free svn hosting nowdays, as most of the society has moved to git and mercurial.
If you'll consider doing the switch as well, I can recommend bitbucket for that purpose.