addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Vizsla Meetup Group Message Board › Vet recommendations?

Vet recommendations?

Jennifer T.
user 12608162
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi, Everyone!

I'm picking up my first Vizsla in early January and am getting a jump start on figuring out a good vet in town that has experience caring for other Vizslas. Any recommendations?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all when I get my new companion!

Jennifer
David
user 34700602
Austin, TX
Hey Jennifer,

Free Bump!

Hope your little one is doing well.

I to am looking for a Vizsla friendly vet as well. I am in south Austin.

Thanks in advance!

Dave
'Matthew Hochman B...
user 61873702
Austin, TX
Did y'all ever find a good vizsla vet in south Austin? I'm looking at picking one up in about 2 months and am trying to nail down a few things such as vet, etc
Jeff and Donna W.
donwat14
Georgetown, TX
Post #: 10
Hi, Everyone!

I'm picking up my first Vizsla in early January and am getting a jump start on figuring out a good vet in town that has experience caring for other Vizslas. Any recommendations?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all when I get my new companion!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Not sure where you are but I use Zoots in Georgetown and they are great.

Donna
'Matthew Hochman B...
user 61873702
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
The breeder we're working with recommended Balcones Animal Hospital.
Stacey
user 7643426
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I really like Griffith Animal Hospital on 2222 near Balcones.