add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Austin Vizsla Meetup Group Message Board › Vizsla Wanted, finally again

Vizsla Wanted, finally again

Annie B.
user 14247739
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
2 1/2 years after losing the our 4th beloved vizsla (he was 16 1/2 - read my story about him in "The Smie Never Fades, the Pets", we think we are ready to dive in again. All of our dogs and litters were wonderful. Interestingly, each dog was one no one else wanted because of some litttle quirk. Example, the 1st one 40 years ago!!, had white on the very tips of his front paws which, at the time, was considered a fault. So, we're searching again for that one special dog, or 2, who needs a home filled with love, gentle but firm dicipline, and fun. a puppy would be great but it might be an older dog who needs a special place. Just putting it out there. Thanks!
Lisa P.
user 65951762
Austin, TX
Contact Texas Vizsla Rescue. Facebook at­ or Email if you are interested in adopting a Vizsla.

Good Luck!
Carol G.
user 57935062
Austin, TX
We were starting our search out of state when all of a sudden we got Nik through Trinity Valley Vizsla Rescue. That was in September. If you don't mind traveling, I know there were several states who had a bunch of Vizslas on their hands - I think one was Kansas.
Jeff and Donna W.
Georgetown, TX
Post #: 12
Some friends got a puppy with Culver's Legacy. They are on facebook and have a website.
Mike E.
user 71734892
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hi, please see my post regarding Vizsla brothers in need of a new home. Also, I sent you a message directly. Hope to hear from you. Thanks, Mike