The Austin Vizsla Meetup Group Message Board › Two Vizsla brothers in need of new home

Two Vizsla brothers in need of new home

Mike E.
user 71734892
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I have two Vizslas 10 & 7) in need of a new home due to divorce. Neither spouse has adequate living situation for these wonderful dogs. They are in need of spacious yard to run and dedicated owner who understands their need for exercise. They are extremely loving dogs who don't need a tremendous amount of management but simply some love, attention, and discipline. Since the divorce, they no longer have the dominant male in the home and have begun to show behavior issues. I have no doubt these will correct themselves given the right environment and care, as they have always had excellent temperament and obedience. They are brothers from different litters (common mother) and I would like to keep them together if possible. Please contact me if you know someone interested or have suggestions regarding adoption. Thank you.