The Austin Vizsla Meetup Group Message Board › Daycare/boarding

Daycare/boarding

Shelley B.
user 43254912
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Wdanced to find a new daycare/boarding possibility. Hugo was just neutered so that is not an issue. We recently moved to south Austin (near circle c). Does anyone have any experience with Austin pet ranch, Howl n Woof or Happy Mailman? Or another south Austin facility with lots of running room for our crazy vizsla.?

Thanks, Shelley
Lauren C.
user 6998002
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I have heard good things about Happy Mailman. We have two crazy V's and we love Spicewood K9 Club - Julie Weiss is the owner and she lives on 5 acres in Spicewood, but comes to various parts of Austin to pick up and deliver - which is awesome! Our dogs love her and they run and play the entire time. Her contact info is: 512-789-0697 www.spicewoodk9club.com
Thomas O.
user 9794877
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hello. I also have two Vizsla's. I have been taking mine to Dogcamp out in Driftwood which is near the Salt Lick. My Dogs really seem to love it. Especially my young dog (5) who has been going there since he was a puppy and gets the excited Whine about half mile out (he seems to know). They have a different option from std Kennel to a "suite" if you want to spoil them. When they get back they usually sleep for a day which means plenty of activity.
Shelley B.
user 43254912
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Thanks for the info! We are going to Austin pet ranch next week to try out nd then may hit one of the others. Will let folks know our feedback.