addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Nashville Songwriters Meetup Group Message Board › FULL MOON FESTIVAL at Percy Warner Park

FULL MOON FESTIVAL at Percy Warner Park

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm going with my sister this Friday for the first time ever

~ hangs head in shame ~

http://www.friendsofw...­

I'm not sure how to set up anything formal on such short notice here in the group... plus, I think Team Green is hosting formally this month...

It sounds like something completely fun!

Full Moon Pickin' Parties at Percy Warner Park
0 Comments and 0 Reactions

If you hear Bluegrass Music coming from Percy Warner Park, it's probably the Pickin' Party!

Musicians can come and gather and have pickin' sessions and on the stage there will be several headliners playing. Food will be available for purchase and drinks are included in the price of the ticket. Lawn chairs and blankets are what you should bring to be comfortable while watching, but don't bring your own food or beverage and Fido is welcome as long as he is on a leash. All monies from the events will go to help the Percy Warner Parks, so bring your friends..

Everything takes place at: the Equestrian Barn, 2500 Old Hickory Blvd

Dates:

May 20, 2011

June 17, 2011

July 15, 2011

August 12, 2011

September 9, 2011

October 14, 2011

The Time is 7pm to 11pm

Tickets $20 at the door, or $15 in advance and $5 if you bring your approved bluegrass instrument ...