align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Nashville Songwriters Meetup Group Message Board › New Open Mic Night - Saturday, March 2nd 7-9 pm

New Open Mic Night - Saturday, March 2nd 7-9 pm

Shaunna Hoover G.
user 14613790
Old Hickory, TN
Post #: 5
Hi fellow Songwriters!!
I wanted to invite all of you to a brand new Open Mic Night that I am hosting which will be a monthly series, along with "Music in the Round - Songwriters Nights" twice a month which we feature Singers/Songwriters & their music for a 2 dinner & show performance. (Our first Songwriter Night played to a SOLD OUT SHOW!)
The new venue is located just 15 minutes north of downtown Nashville in Historic Old Hickory Village at Jacob's Well Coffee House & Cafe located at 1053 Donelson Ave. Old Hickory, TN 37138 (615) 541-9590 email: jacobswellcoffee@gmail.com

If you are interested in signing up to play for the March 2nd Open Mic Night, or if you are a professional songwriter & would like to perform at a future "Music in the Round -Songwriter Night" please call or email the contact info above.
Our very own Bart Ambrose will be playing guitar for me on Open Mic Night during my performance (thanks Bart!).

So come and play - whether you're a novice or a seasoned performer - all are welcome and treated equally - and our neighborhood (which is an artist community) appreciates & supports all artists & their art!

Thanks!
Shoshaunna Gragg