align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Nashville Songwriters Meetup Group Message Board › Opportunity to play in East Nashville!! You wanna do this.... you know you do!

Opportunity to play in East Nashville!! You wanna do this.... you know you do!

JO
user 2984170
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
This from Scott Barrier......sign me up Scotty......

East Tasty Farmers Market at 110 Gallatin Avenue, Nashville, TN 37206 will hold a songwriters showcase on Saturdays 10:00am-2:00pm, from May 18 through the end of October,  Music sets will be about 45 minutes long starting at 11 am, noon, and 1 pm.  Payment will be a bag of fresh locally grown produce for everyone who plays, including any back up players/instrumentalists.

I am looking for singer/songwriters and small acoustic acts to book Saturdays from May 18th through the end of October. Those who are interested can contact me at this e-mail, sbarrier1@gmail.com,­ or can contact me through Facebook. The East Tasty Farmers Market also has a Facebook page if anyone would like to find out more information about it.

Thank you, Scott Barrier