The Nashville Songwriters Meetup Group Message Board › A 5 time Grammy Award winning producer wants to work with YOU!

A 5 time Grammy Award winning producer wants to work with YOU!

Robin D. D.
rdd324
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 141
Breaking news!!Five time Grammy Award winning Mega producer Dave"Jam"Hall formerly of Nashville by way of New York has moved his studio to ATLANTA!!! We are up and running and if you would like for Mr.Hall to engineer or re-engineer your music for you personally then he will be glad to do so for only $100 hour with a five hour minimum or you can bring your own engineer for only $50 per hour.If you book studio time for 4 hours at $50 per hour you will get two extra hours FREE! Mr. Hall began his career in Nashville and has since become famous for working on Mary J.Blidge's debut album "What's the 411?(Including the #1 R&B Hit (You Remind Me)with Madonna,co-writing and co-producing several tracks from her 1994 album Bedtime stories,including the single "Human Nature" for working with R&B harmony group"Blackstone"and for co-writing and co-producing two of Mariah Carey's hits,"Dreamlover"and"Fant­asy'He also had produced for such acts like Usher,Donell Jones,CeCe Peniston,and Joe early in their music careers.
He is also a remixer responsible for remixes of "Scream"(1995)by Michael and Janet Jackson and "Goldeneye"(1995)for Tina Turner.See Dave"Jam"Hall at Wikipedia and Google ..If you are serious about taking your career to the next level then you want to be working with one of the TOP producers in the WORLD! Call me and I will make it happen for you .I am a Former Hume-Fogg Tech student and was born in Nashville myself.Best Wishes,Robin D. Donaldson,404-399-4796, rdd324@gmail.com.P.S. Mr. Hall has a special place in his heart for Nashville musicians because that is where he got his first chance and he is very familiar with the Nashville sound and he loves it...