May 1, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
COMING WEDNESDAY MAY 1ST TO
THE THISTLE DEW DESSERT THEATER….
Get ready for a Take! Get behind the Mic and give it your Best Shot!
Narrate from your choice of a variety of scripts:
• Movie Trailers/TV Promos
• Retail/Image Commercials
• Audio Books
• Phone Prompts/IVR
• Video Games/Animation/Impressions/Characters
• Or-bring your own script of less than :60
RECEIVE PROFESSIONAL DIRECTION!
If you’re a Novice at voice-overs, or a seasoned veteran,
There’s nothing like reading and receiving an immediate critiques from professional voice coaches/directors: Ray Nakamoto, Luis Garcia and Jon Morss.
Plus---Performing in front of your VO Peers!
Then… a special presentation by Sacramento’s Society for the Blind!
• Learn how you can volunteer your VO skills to read for ACCESS NEWS,
Northern California’s telephone reader service for the blind.
• Read from their studios in Sacramento, from your phone or from the comfort of your home studio!
• Improve your reading skills while helping the less sighted.
Plus--- Take part in Sacramento’s GOLDEN AGE OF RADIO!
• Nakamoto Productions is assisting Thistle Dew’s playwright and producer, Thomas Kelly, in providing voices for this exciting project.
• An on-going series of 10min radio plays that will be broadcast on the air via internet station KWOS Radio.
• Learn when auditions and rehearsals will be held.
• Auditions are open to members of VOICES and Nakamoto Production students.
ALL SKILL LEVELS!
Pay at the Door