We are going back to Stanton - 7pm - 8:45. Set-up beings at 6:30. Gym closes at 9pm - we need be out of there by 9pm - lights out.
* No teams waiting - 4 teams.
* Two Courts - 21 points, win by 2 or first to 25.
* No hot heads. If you need to yell at people for their mistakes, then this isn't the court for you.
* C + or higher. We run an offense. We play competitively but we have fun and help people learn and reach the next level. This is not recreational volleyball. If you hit the ball over on the second hit or if you want to "set middle", this might not the place for you either.
* $7 per person-exact change please
* There is a locker room. You MUST bring a change of shoes. There is a new gym floor so look out for the shoe-police!
* Waiting List Policy: Once the first game finishes, the people on the wait list take over the open spot.
* No-show AND day-of cancellation policy: Once, yeah - it happens, we understand. A second time - you will need to pay for your previous no-show before you can RSVP again.
* Enter from Clybourn - see photo. The parking lot is small and it will be packed. Additional parking is in front of the boarded up church. Free parking.