We have the courts rented at Stanton from 7pm - 8:45. Set-up beings at 6:30. Gym closes at 9pm - we need be out of there by 8:55pm - lights out.
* No teams waiting - 4 teams.
* Two Courts - 21 points, win by 2 or first to 25.
* No hot heads. If you need to yell at people for their mistakes, then this isn't the court for you. Help people get as good as you!
* C + or higher. We run an offense. We play competitively but we have fun and help people learn to reach the next level. Call you own violations.
* $7 per person
* There is a locker room. You MUST bring a change of shoes. There is a new gym floor so look out for the shoe-police!
* Waiting List Policy: Once the first game finishes, the people on the wait list take over the open spot.
* No-show AND day-of cancellation policy: Once, yeah - it happens, we understand. A second time - you will need to pay for your no-show before you can RSVP again.
* Enter from Clybourn - see photo. The parking lot is small and it will be packed. Additional parking in front (north) of the boarded up church. Free parking.