A former member
Post #: 3
Would anyone be interested in forming a team for the mud volleyball tournament in Roscoe on August 4th? It is for a great cause benefiting epilepsy! Here is a link:

user 3413466
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 9
Hi Anthony,

I am interested. I used to play at some mud volleyball tournaments when I lived in AL and they were a lot of fun! I hope we can put a team together.smile
A former member
Post #: 2
I would. Let me know.
Johnny K.
user 9861502
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I might be down. What time, start - finish time?
A former member
Post #: 6
Ok the date is August 4th. I believe it starts at 9:00 am but we can double check. Each team is guaranteed at least 2 games. If we are good we would keep playing games until we are eliminated, this could go well into the afternoon. The price is $225 per team. If we have six people it would be $37.50 each, ten people, $22.50 each etc.. Eight people max are allowed on the court at a time two of who must be female. I have not been to 3 events with the group so I don't think I can organize it??? I think all there would be to it is collecting the money through paypal from everyone and sending it the epilepsy foundation, you register right on the link I posted and there is a captains meeting the night before.
user 3413466
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 10
Can we register a team with only 5 people (splitting the $225) and then pick one or two players up during the event and having them pay their share to us? That's kind of risky but it may allow us to register a team if we can get another female on the team (we need 2). I wonder when registration closes because the event will be this coming Saturday. :-(
A former member
Post #: 7
Looks like I am out, unfortunatly I am going to be called away on business starting tomorrow. Sorry guys hopefully the meetup works out for you all.