addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Beach Volleyball Meetup Group Message Board › Female sub for co-ed 2s this Tuesday, August 14?

Female sub for co-ed 2s this Tuesday, August 14?

Trey E.
user 58283322
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hi. My fiancee is having to work later than expected this Tuesday at her nursing job, thus spoiling her chances of making it from the south side to North Ave Beach for the first week of our three-week, late summer double-header league. Can you join me from 6-8pm for two matches, each consisting of three games? Dues are already taken care of and no skill level was established at sign-up. Please email me if interested. Thanks.
Ginny P.
user 53966442
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I am available if you still need someone.
Ginny P.
user 53966442
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
you can text/call 630-747-5678
Trey E.
user 58283322
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Darn...just received an email alert that you had posted. Sorry for the delay, but thanks for the interest. This could be an issue next Tuesday, so might you be available then?