Single Volunteers of NE Ohio Message Board › New years eve singles events??

New years eve singles events??

tracy
user 3376453
Sheffield Lake, OH
Post #: 2
Hello ,

I am new to this, looking forward to attending a meeting and some volunteer events soon. i was wondering if anyone knew of any singles events planned for new years eve, on the west side...or near west side?

Thank you!
marilyn
user 21374341
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 2
Hi Tracy,
I know of a couple of New Year's Eve dances but the one I would suggest is through the meetup Cleveland Dance Connection. It is in Parma and there is a good dj, friendly people (couples and singles alike), and a great buffet, a toast at midnight, and a continental breakfast to boot. Look at the dance info at the meetup. Not too expensive for a New Years Eve out either. Host's name is Jackie and he'll answer any of your questions.
tracy
user 3376453
Sheffield Lake, OH
Post #: 3
thank you Marilyn!! What were the others that you know of?? Im trying to find somewhere that isnt far to drive, or is near a motel. I just want to be sure its a singles party.
Jennifer R.
user 40843482
Lorain, OH
Post #: 6
Haven't heard of anything yet, Tracy but I will try to remember to post it here when I do.
marilyn
user 21374341
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 3
Hello ,

I am new to this, looking forward to attending a meeting and some volunteer events soon. i was wondering if anyone knew of any singles events planned for new years eve, on the west side...or near west side?

Thank you!
I don't know of any closer to you offhand. I'll check around (actually grew up in Sheffield Lake!) I live close to Lorain County - takes me 15 min to get to North Ridgeville. The Dance I mentioned is at Saint Byantine Church which is in Parma off Carlton road. Google or use Mapquest for directions, it's intersection is Broadview and Carlton and takes me a half hr. from me - no highway driving - and I'm far west side of Cleveland. I know that there are some motels within easy driving distance and off of Broadview Rd.
tracy
user 3376453
Sheffield Lake, OH
Post #: 4
Thank you ladies!

It doesnt have to be real close to me. i would prefer to stay in a motel afterwards then be out driving with people who had been "celebrating" all evening.

I will keep that one in mind, and hopefully some others will have ideas for us singles :)

I look forward to going out this New Years Eve!!