addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Single Volunteers of NE Ohio Message Board › Med Wish Event - Update 4.25.2013

Med Wish Event - Update 4.25.2013

Single V.
user 6755381
Group Organizer
Berea, OH

We’ve had a few more RSVPs since my last email to you all; so I thought I’d send out one more update on Saturday’s event.

• Time.  On the day of April 27th, YOUR shift:    1pm - 5pm:  1st shift (decorate and set up)
  • MEET DEBBIE 12:45 PM:  I will be at the front door waiting for all of you (I’ll be wearing my Single Volunteer White Button); please check in with me first before signing in as a volunteer for the event.  That way we can all start together.  At 12:55 PM we will sign-in together.  Late comers:  tell MedWish staff you are with us.
  • Meals.  MedWish will provide all volunteers in this shift with a delicious meal, non-alcoholic beverages and dessert at 5:30PM.
  • Dress.   While guests will be dressing formally, volunteers are invited to dress casually (comfortable shoes and pants).  Update:  No t-shirt given for our shift.
  • Alcohol-free policy.  In order to maintain a high standard of volunteer service, which will lead to increased fundraising and better success in our mission, we are requiring all volunteers to abstain from consuming alcohol during the hours of the event.

·        OTHER DETAILS:  Location:  MedWish, The Cleveland Clinic Parker Building; 17325 Euclid Ave – close to the 152nd Street Exit off I-90, Cleveland. (This is not at the Cleveland Clinic Main Campus).

Debbie Kean 216-534-7024      www.svohio.org    Single Volunteers