Feb 24, 2013 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Mission: To promote making a positive difference in one's own community, particularty through volunteerism.
Vision: Doing Good inspires, educates and connects people and non-profits throughout the community to do good.
Current Efforts: Nashville's Volunteer of the Month and www.DoingGood.tv
- Complimentary parking (but must register through Volunteer Nashville)
- Refreshments provided
- Facilitated workshop including brainstorming, team building activities, presentations and small groups
- Doing Good works with schools for students to receive credit
- Volunteer and learn or practice marketing and PR skills
- Doing Good efforts focus on Davidson County, yet volunteers are welcome from everywhere
- experience is not necessary to volunteer
- Doing Good focuses on quality work. (Its website already won 4 national awards!) Therefore, professionalism is encouraged, and there’ll be sharp people in a fun environment where everyone will impact our community.
- there are a lot of volunteer opportunities for those with an interest or experience in Marketing, PR and television production. (Great for building a resume!)
- if someone is interested but not sure, they are welcome to attend, hear what’s happening and meet the people. They do not need to agree to volunteer.
- All ages welcome