Waco Co-Eds Message Board › Margarita Festival?

Margarita Festival?

A former member
Post #: 3
Justine wanted me to post some ideas for gatherings as I find them. This is just an idea, but based on response, we could make it a formal gathering:

Tickets are now on sale for Waco's 2011 Margarita & Salsa Festival.
The festival is just what it says it is, featuring music by Gary Allan, Eli Young Band and Stoney LaRue. As part of the event, local restaurants and individuals vie for the title of Best Margarita, Salsa, Queso, and/or Guacamole. You can purchase general admission tickets by calling the Extraco Events Center ticket office at 254.776.1660. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 day of the concert. It is Aug. 27th.

Posting this now to get feedback, if you all want to go and gather at some location. It is fairly pricey and I think $30 is only admission to the event and to see the 3 bands, but I am endeavoring to figure that out.
A former member
Post #: 1
I want to go! Sounds like fun :) I work until 5:30p on saturdays, but I don't think this should be a problem...
A former member
I've heard its pretty expensive so I don't think I'll be going.
A former member
Justine wanted me to post some ideas for gatherings as I find them. This is just an idea, but based on response, we could make it a formal gathering:

Tickets are now on sale for Waco's 2011 Margarita & Salsa Festival.
The festival is just what it says it is, featuring music by Gary Allan, Eli Young Band and Stoney LaRue. As part of the event, local restaurants and individuals vie for the title of Best Margarita, Salsa, Queso, and/or Guacamole. You can purchase general admission tickets by calling the Extraco Events Center ticket office at 254.776.1660. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 day of the concert. It is Aug. 27th.

Posting this now to get feedback, if you all want to go and gather at some location. It is fairly pricey and I think $30 is only admission to the event and to see the 3 bands, but I am endeavoring to figure that out.
Yeah, I can go. Sounds interesting.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hmm I am having problems with my email function. Meetup is no longer emailing me responses to discussion threads, not sure why on that, but I didn't until now see anyone had responded to this, so I made other plans for Aug. 27 for myself :( Sorry guys, but you all can still get together and go.

I am going to post another though for this weekend, so look at the discussion thread.