Well, I can't make it on Sunday, and I'm really, really wanting to get out and enjoy this sunshine before it goes away, so I'm planning a walk for Saturday.
So, it seems that Stanley Park is a nice idea (thanks Connie). Let's start out at the Skytrain station and walk along the Seawall into the park. Then I suggest we walk across the park a bit and over the Lion's Gate Bridge to Park Royal.
The URL for this route is http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6189653
• It's about a 10km walk and will take us about 3 hours.
• There will be washroom stops.
• The pace will be moderate (w/ time for some photos).
• Dogs OK on leash only.
• Kids OK if supervised.
• We will wait 15 minutes for latecomers.
• There will be some uphill bits getting up to the bridge, but they will be gradual.