addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Redlands Area Walking Message Board › Some issues that are coming up

Some issues that are coming up

Whitney the window...
washgirl
Group Organizer
Beaumont, CA
Hi each and everyone of our members are adults.  As adults we understand a yes RSVP is a commitment to show up.    There are several members who RSVP yes and never show up.   That is going to end.    If you are a habitual no show you will be removed from the group.   It is a waste of my time to go somewhere to meet you if you have no intention of showing up (not to mention the gas I spend to get there).    Next and possible more importantly this is a WALKING, HIKING and YOGA group not a singles group PLEASE stop emailing people you don't know to see "what's up" (or whatever your line is)    I am not saying two people might not meet each other on group activities and find a spark and fall in love. I am saying the emails to ladies are getting creepy and they will stop TODAY.   I am getting so many complaints about a few of you men.     There are many singles meet up groups and that might be OK there, but my members sign up to have some active time with friends.     So from today three no shows removes you from the group and one unsolicited email removes you from the group.    If anyone is being contacted by people they don't want to talk to via email, go to their profile and click block this person it will stop the emails.

Thank you all for understanding that as group leader it is I who get the email complaints and it is I who has to make the decisions.    I ignored this for three weeks and it got worse (we figured don't respond to the men and they will stop, they did not)

Whitney