Victoria Volkssport Phoenix Festival - Victoria, British Columbia The next Phoenix Festival will be held on April 19-21, 2013
The Volkssport Clubs of South Vancouver Island will host the third Victoria Volkssport Phoenix Festival in April, 2013. Make your plans now for a great 'LONG' weekend walking festival in Victoria. Many Seattle area walkers choose a VICTORIA CLIPPER vacation package with an easy bus route to the walks. EVENT DETAILS AT: www.vvpf.ca
Event Details and Schedule
- Registration, walk start and finish for all walks will be at the Archie Browning Sports Centre at 1151 Esquimalt Road, Esquimalt, Victoria. It is located about 3 kilometres from downtown Victoria.
- Free parking is available at the Archie Browning Sports Centre.
- Bus number 6 travels frequently between Esquimalt and downtown Victoria.
- Bus number 26 travels between Esquimalt and the University of Victoria and passes shopping malls and hotels.
- All walks are non-competitive.
- All walks cost $2 per person per walk
- Route Maps: Each walker will be provided with a detailed map and directions when they register for the walk.
- Group starts for Friday and Sunday 5 and 10 km walks.
- Other walks will have an optional group start but walkers go at their own pace. Or you may choose to walk on your own at a different time.