December 14, 2012 · 1:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Meet at the Visitors Center.
This trail is unpaved and uneven with ruts, roots, and rocks in some areas, so wear appropriate footwear. There are also some hills, so this is not a beginner's stroll. We'll be walking for about an hour and a half.
After our walk, we'll head to Pardon My French Bakery Cafe and Wine Bar, 1565 Cliff Rd, Eagan for Happy Hour drinks, or coffee and pastries!
Lebanon Hills Visitor Center and Schulze Lake Trailhead Address
860 Cliff Road
Eagan MN 55123
Driving Directions (Visitor Center is adjacent to the Schulze Lake Trailhead)
From the North/South/West
- I-35E to Cliff Road in Eagan, Minnesota
- East on Cliff Road 3.6 miles to Lebanon Hills Visitor Center
From the East
- County Road 42 to State Hwy 3 in Rosemount, Minnesota
- North on Hwy 3 to Cliff Road
- West on Cliff Road to Lebanon Hills Visitor Center