This is a Walk that everyone Loves and is sure to get your attention ! Fortunately for us.... Jan Bee. & Jay found this walk for us over a year ago, and has been a Big Hit ever since... Thanks Jan Bee. & Jay !
On Sunday, August 24th @ 8:30am, I invite you all to join me on this Awesome walk once again,,,, And I promise,,, Your gonna Love It !
We will meet at the Allenwood General Store in Wall Township and do an approximately 1 3/4 mile walk west to Allaire State Park along the bike trail. There are lovely rural scenes along the trail; you will hardly believe you're in Central New Jersey. At Allaire, we'll walk around the village and past the Pine Creek Railroad before heading back up the trail. The whole walk will be about 4.5 miles.
• For those who want to stay, we'll stop in the General Store at the end of the walk for Breakfast or lunch, a hot drink or a snack. .
• The General Store is well worth a visit, being a combination snack bar, general store and funky mixture of antiques and collectibles. You will be amazed and delighted by it!
Thank you all for coming at least 10 minutes early... This has been a big success... Everyone loves it and thanks you for it.
This is a great walk for all you " New Peeps " to meet everyone and see what a fun group we are. There are always plenty of people to chat with and make friends along the way - You will definitely be made to feel welcomed ;~)
• Please do not park in the store's small lot. Look for parking in the commercial building adjacent to the store or across the street from it. Or Park in the Post Office lot right next to the General Store.
We Will Walk In A Lite Rain.... Only Heavy Rain will Cancel this walk... Those who signed on will be notified by E-mail, and it will also be posted on this page... So if in doubt, Check it out...
Please dress for the weather....
• See you all Sunday morning August 24th.... At 8:30am.....
• BTW,,,,, We will be leaving Promptly@ 8:30am... Please Don't be late.... Thanks everyone ;~)
• As a Friendly Reminder,,, Pets Are Not Welcome,,,, Thank You for understanding,,,,