addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The 40+ Single Shore Walkers Message Board › Looking forward to walking with you all tonight!

Looking forward to walking with you all tonight!

This message board is read-only.

Elle
user 8583407
Rumson, NJ
Hello everyone,

Once again we have a GREAT group of people signed up for our walk! I am really looking forward to seeing you all, those of you who are 'regulars' and those who will be joining us for the first time. : )

I just checked the weather report for tonight and though they are saying a 50% chance of rain please don't be discouraged; more often than not our walks are blessed with clear weather despite the forecast and people who cancel early end up kicking themselves for giving up too soon. Anyway, no matter what the weather EXERCISE IS GOOD FOR YOU and you will sleep well tonight knowing you did something good for yourself! : )

I'll be sending Mother Nature some personal messages today to give us good hearted people a break tonight. If it's sprinkling, the walk will go on...if it pours, I will cancel. If the sun breaks through, I will do the happy dance!

See you soon!

Elle