addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 40+ Single Shore Walkers Message Board › Walkers

Walkers

This message board is read-only.

Jackie
user 26215922
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 1
Hey its Jackie and Diane We would like to let everyone know that we are safe. We hope you all are also! Especially our Fearless Leader Daryl. Maybe we could start looking for temporary new walking venues . We miss our walks and all you awesome walkers

Stay Safe and Warm

J and D.
Nancy
user 10004854
Woodbridge, NJ
Post #: 1
i'm so glad to hear ur safe and well. I hope everyone else is also doing good. I miss everyone in the group and hope to see you all soon. I have power and gasoline, if anyone needs anything, please email me i am more than willing to help

Xoxo

Nancy