addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EAST BAY WALKERS Message Board › Ironhorse Trail 2-20-09 10 AM

Ironhorse Trail 2-20-09 10 AM

A former member
Post #: 15
I am off on Friday 2-20-09 and will be walking the Ironhorse that morning. Meetup members are welcome to join me. We can meet at the Park N Drive at 10 AM. Email me back by Thursday night, 2-19-09 to confirm.

Iron Horse Trail from Rudgear Rd. Staging Area

From Oakland, go through the Caldecott tunnel, taking 24 East to 680 South. Exit at the 1st exit, which says Main St but it also says on a small sign(easily missed) Rudgear Rd. Exit here and go straight(South). Go about three blocks parallel to the 680 freeway. You will be on Rudgear, but there many not be a sign. For ease of parking, there is a "Park n Drive" lot under the freeway a block away on Rudgear Road with more parking available if needed.

Trail maps

http://www.ebparks.or...­

Stan