Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing idea

From: Lee B.
Sent on: Friday, September 19, 2008 4:36 PM
I'd be interested. Please send a notice to the group when the Meetup is created.

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Waddick <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 4:30:07 PM
Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing idea

I'd be interested in the Songwriter's meetup also. I'll stay tuned. Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
From: Maureen Brill
To: [address removed]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing idea

I sure do!  Like the Tuesday Night Club that spurred Cheryl Crow's songwriting!

--- On Thu, 9/18/08, Kathy <[address removed]> wrote:
From: Kathy <[address removed]>
Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing idea
To: [address removed]
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 9:33 PM

Anyone want to start a songwriters meetup......)

--- On Thu, 9/18/08, Maureen Brill <[address removed]> wrote:
From: Maureen Brill <[address removed]>
Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing idea
To: [address removed]
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 8:33 PM

Same here.  I don't like getting all these e-mails either.  My writing is
much more direct and to the point than this. I don't want my name on this.
Thank you.


--- On Thu, 9/18/08, John B <[address removed]> wrote:

> From: John B <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing idea
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 4:52 PM
> I kind of like the chaos of all this and I've done lots
> of deletions but this song is reaching a climatic completion
> like a dog without it's teeth
>  
> John
>  
>   
>
> --- On Thu, 9/18/08, Kathryn <[address removed]>
> wrote:
>
> From: Kathryn <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 3:56 PM
>
>
> Everyone... Could you please move this conversation to a
> bulletin board on the web site? I am getting waaaay too many
> emails in my inbox about this topic.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lee Barry <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 3:52 pm
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
>
>
>
>
>
> Here is the cumulative version, beginning with the first 4
> lines, the first line the 'seed'.
>
>
> Reading the words makes it real
> I second that emotion
> Still don't know what I really feel
> lost moments in time are freezing my depth
> From the icy wind blowing over my frozen ocean
> I squeezed the gun dripping cat-sup from my ear
> It had a hint of garlic on my tongue
> As I bathed in the lemon squeezed sun
>
> ***
>
> I suggest we create a public document or wiki of some kind.
> The e-mail thread doesn't work that well.
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: John B <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:39:27 PM
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 2:13 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From the icy wind blowing over my frozen ocean
> I squeezed the gun dripping cat-sup from my ear
> It had a hint of garlic on my tongue
> As I bathed in the lemon squeezed sun
>
> --- On Thu, 9/18/08, John B <[address removed]>
> wrote:
>
> From: John B <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 12:19 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From the icy wind blowing over my frozen ocean
> I squeezed the gun dripping cat-sup from my ear
>
> --- On Thu, 9/18/08, Lee Barry <[address removed]>
> wrote:
>
> From: Lee Barry <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 10:21 AM
>
>
>
>
> From the icy wind blowing over my frozen ocean
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Kathy <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:53:15 AM
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
>
>
>
>
>
> lost moments in time are freezing my depth
>
> --- On Thu, 9/18/08, Lee Barry <[address removed]>
> wrote:
>
> From: Lee Barry <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 9:41 AM
>
>
>
>
> Still don't know what I really feel
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Kathy <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:21:44 AM
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
>
>
>
>
>
> I second that emotion......)
>
> --- On Thu, 9/18/08, Lee Barry <[address removed]>
> wrote:
>
> From: Lee Barry <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing
> idea
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 9:17 AM
>
>
>
>
> Reading the words makes it real
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Jim Waddick <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:25:45 AM
> Subject: [wam-63] Intro & collaborative writing idea
>
>
>
> Hi everyone I'm Jim, a writer and guitarist. I'd be
> happy to try and collaboratively write lyrics with people or
> a person by exchanging e-mails where each person writes a
> line of lyric. I've never tried this but if anyone would
> like to try it so would I. If not, no prob.
>  
> Jim
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Jim Waddick ([address removed])
> from Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Jim Waddick, visit his/her member
> profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Lee Barry ([address removed]) from
> Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Lee Barry, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Kathy ([address removed]) from Oak
> Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Kathy, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Lee Barry ([address removed]) from
> Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Lee Barry, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Kathy ([address removed]) from Oak
> Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Kathy, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Lee Barry ([address removed]) from
> Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Lee Barry, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by John B ([address removed]) from
> Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about John B, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Maureen Brill
> ([address removed]) from Oak Park Writers, Artists
> & Musicians.
> To learn more about Maureen Brill, visit his/her member
> profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by John B ([address removed]) from
> Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about John B, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Lee Barry ([address removed]) from
> Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Lee Barry, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
> Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Kathryn ([address removed]) from
> Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
> To learn more about Kathryn, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA






--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to
everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
http://wam.meetup.com/63/
This message was sent by Maureen Brill ([address removed]) from Oak Park
Writers, Artists & Musicians.
To learn more about Maureen Brill, visit his/her member profile:
http://wam.meetup.com/63/members/6911208/
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA






--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Kathy ([address removed]) from Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
To learn more about Kathy, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA





--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Maureen Brill ([address removed]) from Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
To learn more about Maureen Brill, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Jim Waddick ([address removed]) from Oak Park Writers, Artists & Musicians.
To learn more about Jim Waddick, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy