align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

West Suburban Writers, Artists & Musicians Message Board › November's Gallery-Type showing and possible sale of music, art, books.

November's Gallery-Type showing and possible sale of music, art, books.

Closed to new replies

A former member
Hello Everyone,

I am John Wiley one of the assistant organizers of this group. On November 13th a Saturday we will have an open gallery type showing of music & art & books in Des Plaines. It will be held at "the Dance Building" at 1330 Webford, Des Plaines, IL 60016. It will be open from about 3 PM until 9:00 PM (so those of you who use buses or the Metra, please leave in plenty of time to get home again). What I need to ask you now is:

How many of this meetup group will be there showing their works?

Yes, that's correct, I need to know about how many will come and then how many will come.

So, please do respond to this email. I need the numbers in order to make sure WE have enough space!

West Suburban Writers, Artists & Musicians
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
I am very interested in having my work show at this event. Please keep my posted!
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi,
I am very interested in having my work show at this event. Please keep my posted!

If you have November 13th open in order to show your work and also sell some,
please look for an all-member's email to this group later this week!