addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wanderful Women Who Travel: Chicago Chapter Message Board › Thanks for coming!

Thanks for coming!

Beth S.
user 7919472
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send a thank you for coming to the Perfect Holiday event last night. It was a pleasure to meet you all and I hope you had a lot of fun!

I know I talked a bit with Lisa, Catherine and Kelsey about having more events in the new year where we can relax, mingle and meet one another in an easy atmosphere. I'm going to start looking into a few places where we can do that.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check out our Facebook page and to also subscribe to Go Girl's newsletter for stories and upcoming events for globally minded women.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the next one!

Take care,

Beth